Together with our official fitness partner, Digme Fitness, we have put together some fundraising opportunities for you to help reach your targets!
Digme have kindly donated a spin class for every match-day of England's Six Nations campaign, with all money raised going to Slammers' fundraising targets.
Here’s how you can boost your fundraising through the Digme sessions:
1. Look at the class schedule below and see if any friends or family want to take part - £30 per person (normal rate is £22 but as it’s for charity we are rounding it up!)
2. To secure their place in the class send their name to jennifer@dallagliorugbyworks (51 places available per class) all registrations have to be at least 48hrs before the class
3. You can ask your supporters to donate the amount directly to your Virgin Money Giving page
4. Attend the class (you can even follow the theme and dress up in the opposition fashion) take your friends and family to the pub to watch the match
All classes will be held at the Digme Fitness studio in Richmond. The location is at the following address: 23 Sheen Road, Richmond TW9 1BN
Here are the times and dates of the classes linked to England's Six Nations fixtures.
• Sun 2 Feb, England v France, 12.30 class
• Sat 8 Feb, England v Scotland, 13.30 class
• Sun 23 Feb, England v Ireland, 12.30 class
• Sat 7 March, England v Wales, 13.30 class
• Sat 14 March, England v Italy, 13.30 class
If you would like to incorporate any further fundraising challenges on the day of the class you are attending please send ideas to Jennifer@dallagliorugbyworks.com so we can boost your fundraising attempts!